So excited that we are now OPEN to the public!
MONDAY-FRIDAY 1:00-5:00 pm
Before you enter:
* check to make sure you are well
* look for the Come in/Please wait sign in the front window to make sure we have not reached capacity
* drop items in the outside Book Return
* do not linger in the Town Centre lobby
In the library:
* sanitize hands just inside the door
* maintain distance
* quick browse - for now, we do not have chairs for sitting
* if you touch an item, place it in quarantine bins found throughout the library
* please phone to schedule a time
* 30 minutes maximum
PLEASE NOTE: as per request of the Town of McLennan, Library patrons are NOT allowed to linger in the Town Centre lobby
Can't make it in?
You may still contact us to request items using one of the following methods:
Our staff will retrieve the items for you, then phone to arrange a pickup time.
If you have not heard from us within 1 business day, please phone the Library at the above number.
How to return items:
All materials may be returned in the outside Book Return.
If possible, please enclose them in a plastic grocery bag to keep them from damage.
All items returned to the library will be quarantined for more than 4 days before being checked in. Any fines that accrue during this time will be waived until further notice.